Why Choose Us
At Almouie Pediatrics we take pride in providing comprehensive healthcare that compassionately strives to support children through every stage of their lives. Dr. Almouie is board certified in Pediatrics and our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant hold Master degrees in Nursing.
Almouie Pediatrics is a full service pediatric practice. We offer care to newborns,children and teens which includes all immunizations, school physicals, acne treatments, ADHD, skin disorders, weight management, ear piercing and the latest innovations in the diagnosing, testing and treatment of allergy and asthma disorders.
We have 14 locations conveniently located to serve you. We are proud to announce that we offer entirely “sick” and “well” waiting rooms to minimize infectious disease exposure risks to our newborns and well children coming in for check-ups and physicals. We offer same day appointments as well as a full in-office laboratory. Feel comfortable to know that your child’s electronic medical records are easily assessible at all our offices.
Our Providers & Administration
- M.N. Almouie M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Victor Diaz DeLeon, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Karen A. Ryan-Philpott, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Dr. Hala R. El Maraghy, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Dr. Anna Legostaev, MD., F.A.A.P.
- Dr. Tracy Llama-Briseno, MD., F.A.A.P.
- Kristy Fuhrken, CFNP
- Kendra Jenkins, CFNP
- Adriel Perales, CFNP
- Patricia Helmick, CFNP
- Dorothy Garza, CPNP
- Olivia Atkinson, CPNP
- Luis Nistal, P.A.
- Jeremy Barnhart, P.A.
- Brian Greening, FNP
- Karen Meza, CFNP
- Sarah Alba, CPNP
- Leslie Arnold, CFNP
- Jonathan Linder, CFNP
- Cassandra C. Elizondo, CFNP
- Meagan Davis, CFNP
- Lori P. Balchik, CPNP
- Carly Hipp, CFNP
- Brandy Crowson, CFNP
- Travis Zaplac, CFNP
- Letty Salazar, Chief Operations Officer
- Jennifer Rosas, Senior Executive Assitant, Finance-Billing
- Jennifer Cervantes, Senior Executive Assitant/Quality Assurance